TV Series

I've been impressed with the first 5 episodes of See and Watchmen.

Also got quite in to The Morning Show - kind of Sorkin's Studio 60, Newsroom sort of thing.

Got Final Space Season 2 and a few episodes of the new Rick and Morty for this weekend's downtime. Word to your moms!

giphy.gif

Ray disagrees

You watched this @Stoned Rose?? Can’t get enough of it, I think it’s awesome!

Mandalorian episode 4...

Ok but sadly Bryce Dallas Howard is no good. The arc of this episode was obvious from the very start. This made is very standardized as a tv show episode imo.

There is no social justice warrior nonsense in it but the episode was just ok, Disney hate risks don't they, to their eventual demise i hope.

Bimbo has it spot on, been done before etc etc.

I have to admit it was the weakest of the four. It had no real story or continuation of the plot. I found it a real disappointment.

It's been a good show so far, but she's clearly got the director gig because her Dad directed Solo.

I dunno what's up with you lot some times. Mandalorian Episode 4 seemed the best to me in many regards. He's starting to make sense as a being, Ickle Yoda actually was fun and cute throughout, and all the Seven Samurai stuff was very apt for an episode that was about the everyday world and the importance of alliances. I suppose in someone's book that's Disney pushing some progressive neo-con values.

Just finished The Crown series 3. Liked it very much despite Olivia Coleman. Beautifully made and production values sky high. Casting also very good (other than Olivia Coleman).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.