TV Series

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paul Lake's Left Knee, 28 May 2013.

1. waspish

waspish

Chicago P D there is 6/7 seasons started season on last month very good once you get used to the characters in the show reminds a bit of hill street blues and the shield.

2. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

Cheers waspish I`ll give it a go.
    Just watched the first episode of one called The City on the Hill with Keven Bacon.

3. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

Team supported:
    City
    Police show by numbers, but Sophia Bush is amazing.

waspish likes this.
  4. TheRemainsOfTheDave

TheRemainsOfTheDave

Have had to stay off this thread until I got this watched, when I saw you were talking about it!!

... but have to agree. I got the feeling some of the actors didn't renew for the final season and were killed off which ended up spoiling the flow of the story. The Trade Minister Tagomi and Frank Frink were key in the first three seasons but were really missed.

Maybe others were saying this had to be the last one because I thought this is moving too fast.

Haven't read the book but bought it earlier this year and will be interesting to see what the original story is like. I know Philip K Dick considered a sequel but couldn't get motivated because he didn't want to do more Nazi research but it suggests an open ending and with Abendsen walking through the portal at the end perhaps there's a chance of something being written for TV. There's loads more universes to explore ...

domalino likes this.
  5. bluevengence

bluevengence

First 2 episodes of series 6 of Vikings now showing.

Paul1970 and messedupface like this.
  6. waspish

waspish

Watched 2 episodes of the new series last night V-Wars promising its a plus I like these type of shows. Oh its on netflix

yakzson_ctid.Si likes this.
  7. twosips

twosips

Nearly finished Mindhunter series 2. Such a fucking good series. Gripping stuff.

Hez likes this.
  8. willipp

willipp

Brilliant isn’t it. So well paced and written it gives you just enough to keep you hooked. Can’t wait for series 3 and what’s happening in Wichita.

9. twosips

twosips

Noticed last night that the weird violin creepy horror music only happens Tench goes home to his family, which given the context of what's troubling him there, is fucking brilliant. Totally at ease at work, looking into serial killers...but at home? Actual horror. Amazing writing.

10. Stoned Rose

Stoned Rose

Reincarnated on Netflix.

Snoop's exploration of Rastafari and reggae.

Fucking excellent.