TV Series

bobmcfc

I'm on ep 4.

It's slow and not very good, so far.

I’m a huge vampire diaries fan and Ian sommerhalder is in it so I’m hoping it’s to my taste

at the moment I’m also watching Evil. Deffo worth a watch

Last edited:

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
So stop watching and posting about how much you don't like it?

I posted as I was giving it a chance to see what you fap-a-thon 'Star Wars' groupies saw in it.

Great costumes, a green big eyed bunny, an actor who doesn't show his face and no storylines.

I think I'll wait for the finish and binge watch the rest of the dross.

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
I’m a huge vampire diaries fan and Ian sommerhalder isn’t in it so I’m hoping it’s to my taste

at the moment I’m also watching Evil. Deffo worth a watch

GirlBob, I got to ep9 of 'V-Wars' doing my ironing.

That's how eventful it's been!

I always try to open my mind with these things, but I won't be watching another series, should it ever happen!

bobmcfc

GirlBob, I got to ep9 of 'V-Wars' doing my ironing.

That's how eventful it's been!

I always try to open my mind with these things, but I won't be watching another series, should it ever happen!
I’m three in and actually like it lol

Heisenberg's Blue Sky

Watching Josh's stream with 85k others online
Anyone recommend sticking with Mr Mercedes. Watched ep1 & 2. Big Brendan Gleeson fan and love serial killer stuff. A good set up/premise but not sure if its going to be by the numbers or go in an interesting new direction not seen in serial killer films or TV shows. Thanks in advance.

Am really enjoying Servant (M. Night) on Apple TV. Really surprise by Ron Weasley's performance. Didn't think he had it in him. Toby Kebell a great actor.

Watchmen (HBO) is decent. Not entirely sold on it just yet.
Godfather of Harlem was great (love gangster/mafia shows/films).
Rick & Morty (S4) & Always Sunny in Philadelphia (S14) lined up for a rinse. Funny as fuck previous seasons.
Edit: Also excited for The Expanse (s4) - Amazon. Amazing sci-fit show.

Last edited:

bluetonium

Really looking forward to the Witcher on Netflix, only 11 days to go.

Turned on BBC last night to watch war of the worlds, only to discover it ended after three episodes. Not even sure they followed the book to the conclusion. Either way, it was pants so no big loss.

Anyone recommend something similar to mindhunter? Even the missus was hooked and wants something similar, even ended up watching Ed Kemper's real interviews. Have to say, they guy playing him in Mindhunter nailed it.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.