TV Series

Three episodes into season 2 of Castle Rock.
Season 1 was a bit 'meh' but this one ain't bad at all. It's main character is the nurse that Kathy Bates played in Misery, a younger version of her.
Outsider is next on my list. I like Jason Bateman as an actor and he's really good in Ozark.

Three episodes into season 2 of Castle Rock.
Season 1 was a bit 'meh' but this one ain't bad at all. It's main character is the nurse that Kathy Bates played in Misery, a younger version of her.
Outsider is next on my list. I like Jason Bateman as an actor and he's really good in Ozark.

The guy that plays the lead cop is good as well. He was in Bloodline.

Anybody watched that doomsday preppers on Netflix? I stuck it on purely as background noise and ended up getting into it a bit mainly because the people are complete and utter nut jobs! They’d even put scousers to shame. Found myself laughing at it more than most comedy shows. Surely they’re all on some government watch list? And given its a fairly old series it wouldn’t surprise me if at least one had become unhinged and gone on a rampage since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.