TV Series

Does the Outsider get better? 3 episodes in and I'm close to sacking it if it's a ghost or some supernatural shite.

Also on the final series of The Deuce. All available to watch which doesn’t normally bode that well, as the best stuff is usually broadcast week by week first time round, so I’m guessing viewing figures tailed off in North America. Tbf it’s as grim as ever, although the on street violence of the pimps has been replaced by some harrowing early AIDS era references. Still enjoyable in its own way, though I would like to hear a few more 1984/5 tunes.

Does the Outsider get better? 3 episodes in and I'm close to sacking it if it's a ghost or some supernatural shite.

Tbh, I can understand that, and without giving anything away, I’d say if you aren’t taken by the style of the way the story is told or panning out after 3 episodes, my advice would be to sack it off now.

Also on the final series of The Deuce. All available to watch which doesn’t normally bode that well, as the best stuff is usually broadcast week by week first time round, so I’m guessing viewing figures tailed off in North America. Tbf it’s as grim as ever, although the on street violence of the pimps has been replaced by some harrowing early AIDS era references. Still enjoyable in its own way, though I would like to hear a few more 1984/5 tunes.

It's brilliant mate. Wish it had never finished. It was on weekly starting last Sept.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.