TV Series

urban genie

Season 2, in my opinion, was a lot than season 1 and I was really looking forward to season 3. Gutted it’s cancelled.
Love mindhunter and a shame it is on hold, but not surprised, Fincher will have a lot of offers to direct films and other series and netflix shows and the writer mainly is known for theatre work which will take up a lot of time doing.

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
'The Falcon and The Winter Soldier' news.

It seems that the story is going to fixate around 'US Agent' taking the shield from 'The Falcon'. Now, before I gave up on comics, 'US Agent' was one of the last story lines' I invested in. This character was unhinged and as violent as they come, so not sure how they're going to incorporate him into Disney+ and into the 'Secret Invasion' arc(if things intertwine between TV shows and film as planned).

It'll be interesting, I think, to see where the MCU goes from here as I know that 'WandaVision' and "Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness" are going to be linked.

I just can't see the 'US Agent' angle!

Elbow beards

Happy.
An ex cop teams up with an imaginary flying unicorn to find a missing girl. Bizarre, surreal, funny and very violent. It's like my little pony meets reservoir dogs. Very entertaining.

willipp

Just finished e2 of the Witcher and can totally understand why it’s had such mixed reviews. I’ve played the games and it’s still confusing as fuck as to what’s going on, just hope it gets better and comes together a little bit.

Barcon

Just finished e2 of the Witcher and can totally understand why it’s had such mixed reviews. I’ve played the games and it’s still confusing as fuck as to what’s going on, just hope it gets better and comes together a little bit.
I found the first episode to be the perfect cure for insomnia. If you made it through that, you did better than me.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.