TV Series

Just finished e2 of the Witcher and can totally understand why it’s had such mixed reviews. I’ve played the games and it’s still confusing as fuck as to what’s going on, just hope it gets better and comes together a little bit.

Just finished e2 of the Witcher and can totally understand why it’s had such mixed reviews. I’ve played the games and it’s still confusing as fuck as to what’s going on, just hope it gets better and comes together a little bit.

I found the first episode to be the perfect cure for insomnia. If you made it through that, you did better than me.

I found the first episode to be the perfect cure for insomnia. If you made it through that, you did better than me.
I’m struggling with it I really am. It drops you into the story like you are supposed to know everything and even though I know a bit, it’s just a mess for me so far.

Anyone else on to The Outsider, Stephen King adaptation on Sky Atlantic?
Read the book over Christmas so keen to follow it through, bleak as it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.