TV Series

A few episodes off the end of Ozark and got to say it’s got everything.
Even though I thought season 2 dropped off a bit season 3 has elevated it to Number 1 of all time for me. Every character is perfect in it
It’s an absolute masterpiece. And Bateman is exceptional to execute both the directing and acting to perfection.

Community is pretty funny too - only 20 mins and some good wise cracks in there.

I loved 'Community' when it first came out.

It's dated a bit now, but the character 'Abed' is the most surreal I've seen in TV. He comes into his own from the second series as I don't think the writers knew what to do with him. He's a genius character, very well played by Danny Pudi.

'Abed' and 'Troy' (a very young Donald Glover) were two of the greatest joys of TV, back then!

It's dated a bit now, but the character 'Abed' is the most surreal I've seen in TV. He comes into his own from the second series as I don't think the writers knew what to do with him. He's a genius character, very well played by Danny Pudi.

'Abed' and 'Troy' (a very young Donald Glover) were two of the greatest joys of TV, back then!
And Alison Brie

Indeed - you can see how even in a relatively short time frame TV has moved on a little. These are short 20 mins pieces though and it took several to get into the flow but it's getting under my skin now. Donald Glover is a real talent and yes - Abed is ace.
Chevy Chase falls back into his routines I loved as a kid.
Another show I can sit in my routine during this pandemic....thank Christ for Netflix!

Well thought I’d give tiger king a watch considering all the hype. 2 episodes in and god damn it’s boring. What a sack of shite, I can only think something actually happens to generate all the coverage it’s getting.

Do you remember when Netflix first arrived though? It was utterly awful. I think the cream of the crop was Alvin and the Chipmunks 2.
It's changed the landscape completely now. It's been an utterly wonderful bedfellow during this pandemic/lockdown for me (that and the t'interweb).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.