TV Series

Watched first 2 episodes of the last dance engrossing it’s brilliant all the old footage they have and can see just after 2 episodes people saying even those who are not into basketball or sport in general are saying this is and outstanding series.

Im struggling, it is so drawn out.

Decent, but could have done with 50% less easily

And i love basketball, and that era!

Skip 2 and 3.
I have never been more disappointed in a series as True Detective.Hard to believe how bad it has become after series 1.Which was up there with the best tv ever.

After the cluster fuck that was S2, they tried too hard to go back to what made 1 so good. They failed, 8 hours invested with a piss-weak conclusion.

Skip it.

Interesting, loved S1, been meaning to start S2 for a while. Goven how shit Westworld turned out after a brilliant S1, i can totally believe you both,and will hold off

Im struggling, it is so drawn out.

Decent, but could have done with 50% less easily

And i love basketball, and that era!

Four episodes in and still loving it. It’s more about the people that the interesting part for me. Must of watched around 30 mins of basketball in 30 years so not a big fan.

Interesting, loved S1, been meaning to start S2 for a while. Goven how shit Westworld turned out after a brilliant S1, i can totally believe you both,and will hold off

Wise.

I've watched S1 about 12 times, I love it, and see new things each time. I haven't and will not revisit either 2 or 3.

Up to episode 4 of Gangs of London, fuck me this show is awesome. Not quite up to the standards of Peaky Blinders but it's still brilliant television.

Just finished second season of After Life, so so good, along with Derek, Ricky Gervais' best work, it really hits home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.