TV Series

Das Boot S2. Don't rate it anywhere near to the first series, too many unrealistic scenes for me. Feel like its turned into Secret Army at times too.

I'm enjoying S2 and glad it's completely different from S1. It has gone in an entirely direction. That French thug is a right horrid shit, hope he gets slotted at some point.

I am glad they killed off Simone Strasser in the 1st episode. Her scenes from S1 were a borefest.

im way out of date, but just started watching Sons of Anarchy ,,its brilliant, good news is I'm only up to the 3rd series and have got 60 episodes to go

I really enjoyed it, still can't get over Charlie Hunnam's actual real life voice though, after that you may like the spin-off 'Mayans MC', not as good but still worth a watch and it's ticking along nicely.

Had left it a few weeks but finally binged snowpiercers first 8 episodes.

It's ok, different enough from the excellant film version to make it a slightly different tale.

JU ON Origins on Netflix, a decent return to the original genre in this 6 part mini series.

It covers several timelines and stories that intertwine beacause of the cursed house bit is a decent watch if you are into J-horror

Also it's a bit fucked up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.