TV Series

Big shocker coming.

Yea too late!

They haven't previously ended on a bombshell, so was a bit of a surprise tbh. New series isn't out for a while now, is that right, with covid pause to the industry?

Overall, really enjoyed it, thanks for the recommendation. Bits about it annoyed me at different points, but it really grows well.

What i think really lets it down is the choice of music at the end of each episode, should have stuck to the period and bot thrown current songs in.

Abe is just the best!

Yea too late!

They haven't previously ended on a bombshell, so was a bit of a surprise tbh. New series isn't out for a while now, is that right, with covid pause to the industry?

Overall, really enjoyed it, thanks for the recommendation. Bits about it annoyed me at different points, but it really grows well.

What i think really lets it down is the choice of music at the end of each episode, should have stuck to the period and bot thrown current songs in.

Abe is just the best!

Glad you enjoyed it. A shame that so many series are now not going to be seen for at least another year.

'I Know This Much is True'.

Honestly, I took my time with this show and absorbed every little morsel I could. Now the storyline leaves a lot be desired, but I appreciate the complexity of trying to deliver a complicated story. I think a director would have to trust a lead to pull off the weight of performance and picking Mark Ruffalo was exactly the right thing to do. This show would have failed without him as he shines head and shoulders above everyone else.

Totally worth checking out if you haven't seen it and I'm predicting a sweep of awards coming his way.

Stunning performance.

'I Know This Much is True'.

Honestly, I took my time with this show and absorbed every little morsel I could. Now the storyline leaves a lot be desired, but I appreciate the complexity of trying to deliver a complicated story. I think a director would have to trust a lead to pull off the weight of performance and picking Mark Ruffalo was exactly the right thing to do. This show would have failed without him as he shines head and shoulders above everyone else.

Totally worth checking out if you haven't seen it and I'm predicting a sweep of awards coming his way.

Stunning performance.
It’s brilliant mate but like I said, a hard watch at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.