TV Series

I’m finding Scoot Mcnairy very watchable in Narcos: Mexico s2. I know he narrated the first season but he’s been a fine replacement for Agent Pena/Pedro Pascal.
Bit of a Bill Murray/Garfield cartoon voice.
Hopefully a season 3 (el Chapo?).
Talking of which...El Chapo any good or not fit to lace Narcos pointy boots?

Watched it last night and it was fantastic.

For me Gangs of London has been awesome as not a single episode has been wasted or dragged out. Something fundamental or at least relevant happens in each episode whether it be in the past or part of the current story line. This is something a lot of Netflix series fail at. Ozark was a great series but some episodes were quite boring and stories dragged on too long.
Disagree about gangs of London, thought it started brilliantly but then seemed to drift off a bit. Thought the episode where they were in Wales was a bit pointless.#

Anyone watched the plot against america, any good? I have high expectations.

I've been watching the" business of drugs" on Netflix this week.

Haven't learnt anything groundbreaking but still an ok watch.

Asked this earlier but has anyone watched El Chapo and, if so, how do they rate it?
I'd prefer to wait until Narcos catches up with his progression in later seasons (potentially) and also I get the feeling I'd be comparing it to Narcos all the time...but I'm in that zone at the moment where I'm enjoying visiting these stories (and it's very well made).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.