TV Series

I think I have found 1, 2, 4 & 5 on a dodgy site (arrrrr, Jim lad) It shows on my Prime as being available on Sundance channel (have to pay extra).
If you have a source for se03, please let me know.
Must be different licensing for regions/countries. 3,4 and 5 are sundance here too but you get 7 days free trial. It'd take some doing to get through it in a week though

It gets more ridiculous the further you get in. Some of the plot-holes are the size of Harry Maguire's head.

Harry Maguire's head must be their maximum size.
Any bigger than that and their gravitational forces would be so overwhelming that they'd collapse inwards under their own forces to form a black hole of super dense matter, and then sit there sucking the positivity out of the surrounding universe like a whirlpool to hell.

Just to get 'on topic'.
I'm currently watching season 1 of Underbelly, an Aussie crime drama TV series that was based on real life crime events. Season 1's been great so far and there are 6 available seasons. I'm sure that many here will have watched them or tried to, but I still thought it worthy of a recommendation.
It's like a hybrid of The Soprano's crossed with a bit of The Bill, with a smidgen of Breaking Bad and a dash of Z Cars sprinkled on top.

Must be different licensing for regions/countries. 3,4 and 5 are sundance here too but you get 7 days free trial. It'd take some doing to get through it in a week though

It is different mate. I get 30 days free trial with sundance but my Mum has only gone and signed up to it without knowing what she was doing. It doesn't pay to share things with your Mum. ; )

@FCBarca does it unravel and become understandable? 2 episodes in and it’s almost impossible to understand what’s happening between the timelines and what seems multiple dimensions now.

Honestly, I have yet to get past episode 1 - had the feel of having lost its way & simply continued to add misdirection that couldn't be supported by the original premise. I'll come back to it eventually but I would say it left me less interested in the series

Honestly, I have yet to get past episode 1 - had the feel of having lost its way & simply continued to add misdirection that couldn't be supported by the original premise. I'll come back to it eventually but I would say it left me less interested in the series
Glad it isn’t only me then. I’m on e3 and I genuinely don’t have a clue what’s going on.

Best shows recently have been Dark and The Boys, imo

Anyone seen them and think there's anything better atm?

About to give Raised By Wolves a go. Accidentally played episode 2 and there was a war scene that looked really intriguing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.