TV Series

The looming tower. Really enjoyed it. Dramatization of the events leading up to 9/11 from an American intelligence perspective and how the tragedy might have been averted If the CIA had shared info with the FBI.
will Have to read up to see how true to events it was. Mind boggling if accurate.

Started in on the French TV series of Lupin. 3 episodes watched this evening and really enjoying it. My association with the gentleman thief goes back to my anime days so was a little apprehensive that there was a new adaptation of the story but I needn't have worried by the looks of things.

It's a French Netflix show btw but don't know if it's avaialable in the UK. Probably is.

What do they call a Big Mac on French Netflix?

Anyone that enjoyed Ric Mayalls Flash in Blackadder (woof), will love Nicholas Holts version of Peter, Emperor of Russia in ‘The Great’ on Ch 4. Really funny. The story of Catherine the Great of Russia starring Hoult and Elle Fanning, not so much the usual historical drama style, more sex, drugs and rocknroll and very very tasteless but rollicking good fun.

a taste of dialogue;

Peter III of Russia: I am of gentle heart and massive c*ck.

Peter III of Russia: Women are for seeding, not reading!

Catherine the Great: Man will never be free until the last king is strangled by the entrails of the last priest.

Peter III of Russia: Are you pregnant?

Catherine the Great: No.

Peter III of Russia: Annoying.

Catherine the Great: I'm a prisoner here married to an idiot.

Peter III of Russia: Toosh.

Catherine the Great: Do you mean "touché?"
Brilliant show!

So for someone who has only a very basic knowledge/passing interest in Marvel, would Wandavision go over my head, looks good I want to watch it.

Those that watch and like the expanse. How long did it take you to get into it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.