TV Series

Those that watch and like the expanse. How long did it take you to get into it?
You got to like those sort of series to get into it. Loved it from the first episode and is the only series ever I’ve watched the first season 4 times! It’s a master piece of tv. I’ve said it before but you have to give it your 100% concentration there is a lot going on.

Last edited:
Thanks on tge expanse. Indare say it might not be for me. Sci fi in general, paricularly so heavy on it. I'll give it a few episodes to see.

Anyone else watching Your Honor starring Bryan Cranston?

I am.
I’m ‘sort of‘ enjoying it but it’s been a bit depressing so far - very tense and totally without any moments of lightness / comedy.
I’m not saying that it’s bad tv or anything. It comes across as well acted but the storyline is all doom and gloom,the characters are generally unlikeable, the judge is an idiot busy digging himself a hole and the judges son is a total idiot who needs some sense knocking into him.
I‘ve stuck with it so far and episode 6 seemed like it was heading towards improvement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.