TV Series

Barcon said:
stony said:
Barcon said:
Banshee doesn't start until next year mate. Season 2 ended in March.

Second series has only just started in the UK.

Ahh. gotcha. It doesn't disappoint.

Just finished season 2, better than season 1 for me.

Altho the scene in the first series of the bird strumming herself off in the bath, before feeding herself the shower head, will never be topped.

Anyone else watching 24? Ive loved them over the years and was looking forward to this series. Now ive just realised its only 12 episodes, which just baffles me. Effectively its now just 12 and not 24. Gone from thinking there are 13 more episodes to the last one tonight. Big let down and half a job series.

Blue1973 said:
Season 2 Finale of Hannibal blew me away, stick with it, its well worth it
Anyone got any links to watch this online? One I was using has been blocked and need to watch the last two episodes!

'eastbound and down' is brilliant, i highly recommend it. directed by will ferrell and stars Danny Mcbride as the main character. absolutely hilarious, rattled through 4 seasons in a week. honestly, give it a watch

willipp said:
Anyone else watching 24? Ive loved them over the years and was looking forward to this series. Now ive just realised its only 12 episodes, which just baffles me. Effectively its now just 12 and not 24. Gone from thinking there are 13 more episodes to the last one tonight. Big let down and half a job series.

I have it all recorded and will watch a few at a time
Does seem strange there is not 24 eps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.