TV Series

karen7 said:
willipp said:
Anyone else watching 24? Ive loved them over the years and was looking forward to this series. Now ive just realised its only 12 episodes, which just baffles me. Effectively its now just 12 and not 24. Gone from thinking there are 13 more episodes to the last one tonight. Big let down and half a job series.

I have it all recorded and will watch a few at a time
Does seem strange there is not 24 eps

I'm a bit torn, the shorter version means it doesnt drag and repeat itself like some of the previous series, where there were sometimes daft twists for the sake of it but this did feel a little rushed towards the end. Was still good to see Jack back regardless.

Finally got around to watching some 'premiers' of TV shows:

"Matador".

Some premise about an undercover Drug Enforcement Agent, who infiltrates a 'soccer' team as a player to get to some underground organisation.

Well, I gave it 45 mins, which is far longer than I should have...

"Rush".

A 'brilliant' doc for hire at top dollar, who goes around fixing people and their problem, off the books. He's also a chronic drug addict with 50/ 50 morals.

I know it's gonna be sh*t, but I may give it an ep or two...

"Satisfaction".

An invest banker gets mid life crisis. I actually think MAY turn out all right. There's going to be some dodgy eps, here and there, and I'm unsure if it will go past a season, but there's promise if the writers are savvy.

And last, but not least "The Divide":

A pro bono team called 'The Innocence Initiative' sets out to right wrongs in the justice system. Best of the lot that I watched and has excellent promise.

I really hope the writers get this one right.

Bigga said:
Just watched a new one called "Married".

It's a 'comedy' I guess. Does it have potential?? Pfffft...

I dunno. Obviously needs more episodes to digest.

If you like trialing premieres to see if they're any good then I think theres a new one premiering tonight called 'The Lottery'. Plot sounds interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.