TV Series

I get that too.
Watched it with my young boy & he’s been ok with it so far even though it’s ‘in black & white’ and a bit odd for him.
But I think it’s extremely well executed & the details are spot on

not a marvel aficionado but it supposedly ties in with that ‘universe’.
Hopefully ep4 gets more interesting for him.

As an aside we’re also watching Raising Dion which is pretty good (cross between a marvel show & stranger things).

Also Back on channel 4 is really well written & v funny.
Cheers for Raising Dion, not one I've come across and looks interesting.

Is there a typo in the channel 4 sentence or am I missing something obvious?

I get that too.
Watched it with my young boy & he’s been ok with it so far even though it’s ‘in black & white’ and a bit odd for him.
But I think it’s extremely well executed & the details are spot on

not a marvel aficionado but it supposedly ties in with that ‘universe’.
Hopefully ep4 gets more interesting for him.

As an aside we’re also watching Raising Dion which is pretty good (cross between a marvel show & stranger things).

Also Back on channel 4 is really well written & v funny.

In the comics Wanda had a a few breakdowns and in one arc created an alternated reality, many believe if they are picking aspect of this arc then they may also use the west coast avengers story where Vision is restored after he died as an emotionless android as a presidence to bring him back usuing Wandas powers.

Another theory is she will go deeper into a breakdown and inadverently create the X gene as away for Phase 4 or 5 to introduce the X men into the MCU.

I have enjoyed it, think some have gone into the show expecting a MCU movie fast pace.

In the comics Wanda had a a few breakdowns and in one arc created an alternated reality, many believe if they are picking aspect of this arc then they may also use the west coast avengers story where Vision is restored after he died as an emotionless android as a presidence to bring him back usuing Wandas powers.

Another theory is she will go deeper into a breakdown and inadverently create the X gene as away for Phase 4 or 5 to introduce the X men into the MCU.

I have enjoyed it, think some have gone into the show expecting a MCU movie fast pace.
I’m not that deep into it tbf but did start looking into hiw the series ties in.
Your explanation is good enough for me.

I just love how they’ve crafted the show so far. That first episode was ‘filmed’ in the 1950’s...pitch perfect.

I think you're partly right, but I think 'Scarlett Witch' creates her own kids and brings back 'Vision' out of love, but I think her further descent rips the fabric of of the universe to other universes, which I think is where 'Dr Strange' has headed in to. He should be joined by character 'America Chavez' who can punch holes through fabrics of universes, too.

And from what I seem to understand 'X-Men' are 'Meta-Humans' like 'The Eternals' who are their forerunners onto Earth. I think 'The Eternals' have existed on Earth for centuries before being reactivated.

I’m not that deep into it tbf but did start looking into hiw the series ties in.
Your explanation is good enough for me.

I just love how they’ve crafted the show so far. That first episode was ‘filmed’ in the 1950’s...pitch perfect.

Tbh I only know the first bit I posted through reading a few theories on a recent story.
The vision bit I admit I have in the loft as it is a story from about 1987 when I was 11 and big into marvel DC comics, so I vaguely remember it.

I think the homages to the eras have been well done and at 30 mins the prerfect length, future episode as reality returns as suposed to be longer

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.