TV Series

Sorry bob!;-)

I'm eagerly awaiting the return of Arrow,the start of Gotham and The Flash.

The Originals should also soon be back ;-))

FantasyIreland said:
Sorry bob!;-)

I'm eagerly awaiting the return of Arrow,the start of Gotham and The Flash.

The Originals should also soon be back ;-))

Love originals and vampire diaries so hope they are back September-ish. Dracula has been cancelled for no good reason which has annoyed me. Witches of east end is back for a second season, it's a decent enough series

waspish said:
My favourites at the moment

Halt and catch fire

Gang related

Enjoying H&CF, too!

That supposedly straight laced wife is a right little MILF, just like Masters' wife in Masters of Sex! Something about those well put together, supposedly prissy women that gets my heart racing. Oh, and the fact that they ALWAYS have stunning figures and classic beauty of the era!

Ray Donovan has started strong this season, again. His wife, while not my cup of tea, certainly cleaned up nicely in her Agent Provocateur outfit, too!

Malty said:
I'm really sad the ratings for The Bridge series 2 on FX is failing, it's likely to get cancelled unless it improves, too bad I wanted a series 3 and the new woman villain is freaky I like it it's a shame :(

<a class="postlink" href="http://headlineplanet.com/home/2014/07/17/fxs-bridge-ratings-hit-series-low/?utm_source=headlineplanet&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://headlineplanet.com/home/2014/07/ ... um=twitter</a>

It's a great show imo, really dark and deep. I hope it improves it ratings to get another season at least.

Shit! I love that show! The Bridge, H&CF, Tyrant, Ray Donovan and Masters of Sex returning, are making the summer bearable!

Is the Euro version of The Bridge worth seeking out or have I lost out by watching the US version first? I watched the Euro Millenium Trilogy before watching the Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara in The a girl with the Dragon Tattoo and enjoyed both versions, so I'm willing to jump if it is a bit different. What about The a Killing, too?

Trying hard to give Murder in the First as much opportunity as possible, but dislike so many of the characters it is making the story hard to stomach!

Didn't watch Breaking Bad, so I might have to jump in with both feet and get cracking on that.

Recommend Justified...but gotta start at the beginning to get the full effect of the characters.

markyboyblue said:
I've just finished both series of Top Boy on Netflix. Can honestly say its up there with The Wire for me. Absolutely brilliant both series. Loved the way the characters are portrayed and no true villians in it just people trying to get by and save themselves at all costs sometimes. Quite heavy going but very true to life i expect in some ways. Such good acting too from kids to the main characters. Really hope there's a 3rd series.

It's been cancelled sadly, it wasn't anywhere near The Wire, but it was still a good show and should have gotten another series.

dazdon said:
The strain has kept me and the missus attention up to now.

Get yourself to the clinic mate, you'll both me sorted within 10 days.

Back on topic.

Just finshed season 2 of Vikings, excellent.

On the third episode, second series, of Ray Donavan too, going well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.