TV Series

Timmmmahhhh said:
dazdon said:
The strain has kept me and the missus attention up to now.

Get yourself to the clinic mate, you'll both me sorted within 10 days.

Back on topic.

Just finshed season 2 of Vikings, excellent.

On the third episode, second series, of Ray Donavan too, going well.

Is season 2 coming onto History any time soon do you know? Just finished season 1 and loved it.

willipp said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
dazdon said:
The strain has kept me and the missus attention up to now.

Back on topic.

Is season 2 coming onto History any time soon do you know? Just finished season 1 and loved it.

Not till next year I think. I finished season one a few weeks back, got told about season 2, apparently they showed season 2 in America the same time we got season 1.

The end of season 2 advertises season 3 for 2015 in America (we'd get it 2016 if it's teh same schedule).

Can get them all on kickasstorrents and/or piratebay, good quality (I watch them through my PS3 and on a 37" TV with no loss in quality) and only around 350mb each.

Apparently.

Finished Helix Season 1 yesterday. Every episode is like watching a bunch of trailers. Season 2 in 2015, won't hold my breath.

Ive only checked the last 3 pages, but has anyone been watching The Leftovers?
Brilliant acting and an intriguing plot. 6 episode in during the 1st season atm, ive been downloading it but its just started on Sky Atlantic I believe.

Highly recommend it.

The Pope said:
Brilliant acting and an intriguing plot. 6 episode in during the 1st season atm, ive been downloading it but its just started on Sky Atlantic I believe.

Highly recommend it.

I've been watching it and was intrigued at first but I'm beginning to realise it's just another version of lost.

Gelsons Dad said:
The Pope said:

Highly recommend it.

I've been watching it and was intrigued at first but I'm beginning to realise it's just another version of lost.

Its nothing like Lost, except that there's a mystery and Damon Lindlelof makes it!

Timmmmahhhh said:
willipp said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

Back on topic.

Not till next year I think. I finished season one a few weeks back, got told about season 2, apparently they showed season 2 in America the same time we got season 1.

The end of season 2 advertises season 3 for 2015 in America (we'd get it 2016 if it's teh same schedule).

Can get them all on kickasstorrents and/or piratebay, good quality (I watch them through my PS3 and on a 37" TV with no loss in quality) and only around 350mb each.

Apparently.

How do you play through your PS3? Do you download them onto a stick and play them? Do you have to sign up to these sites to download? Im never happy signing up for anything that asks for card details whilst saying it costs nothing.

Just want a good site i can download programmes like the Vikings, GOTs etc. Any recommendations?

willipp said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
willipp said:

Apparently.

How do you play through your PS3? Do you download them onto a stick and play them? Do you have to sign up to these sites to download? Im never happy signing up for anything that asks for card details whilst saying it costs nothing.

Just want a good site i can download programmes like the Vikings, GOTs etc. Any recommendations?

kickasstorrents and piratebay require no signing up or card details.

apparently.

Yes, download to laptop/PC then USB in to the slot you charge the controller with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.