TV Series

Bigga said:
Just got 'Outlander' in. Seems to be Starz next big hope(after all they didn't do too badly with 'Spartacus', did they?!).

Will review it later, unless someone does it first...?

Its very much a slowburner...... potential definitely but a tad disappointing overall.

Watched 1st episode of "The Leftovers" what is this utter garbage and where is it going to go as a story! Unimpressed

Just finished the first season of Fringe. Really enjoyed it. Some of the dark humour and Walters faux pas are very funny. Walter is definitely my favourite character from TV for a long time.

If you liked the X-files and have no trouble suspending your disbelief then you will enjoy this.

The Pope said:
Gelsons Dad said:
The Pope said:
Ive only checked the last 3 pages, but has anyone been watching The Leftovers?
Brilliant acting and an intriguing plot. 6 episode in during the 1st season atm, ive been downloading it but its just started on Sky Atlantic I believe.

Highly recommend it.

I've been watching it and was intrigued at first but I'm beginning to realise it's just another version of lost.

Its nothing like Lost, except that there's a mystery and Damon Lindlelof makes it!

Well this is where we differ in opinion. The reason I think it's like lost is that there isn't a mystery. It's not going to end with an explanation of why people disappeared. That is just the pretext to allow otherwise fanciful behaviour. It's an examination of different characters against the backdrop of an unexplainable circumstance. This is exactly what lost was.

And out of interest the small percentage of population that disappeared is lower than really died of spanish flu. The world didn't go fucking bonkers over that even though there was no known reason for it at the time.

One of mrs d's faves is criminal minds, I wasn't keen but after having to sit through a few I've found myself getting into it and really starting to enjoy it

Also, the 100, a few on here have slated it but I'm liking it

Season 2 of Hannibal recently ended. Loved it.
Going back to start of Season 1 on catch up to see which bits of the complex plot I missed first time round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.