TV Series

Bigga said:
quiet_riot said:
Bigga said:
F#CK ME!!

If any of you liked 'True Detective' get on 'Hand of God', a Ron Pearlman vehicle!!

Based on ep 1, this could be a real fooking barn burner!!

Channel? Time?

Nothing this side of the channel unless it reaches 'True Detective' under currents.

I'm just laying it out there as it's on the int'web!
Just watched this and it has definite potential........cheers !!!

Bigga said:
quiet_riot said:
Bigga said:
F#CK ME!!

If any of you liked 'True Detective' get on 'Hand of God', a Ron Pearlman vehicle!!

Channel? Time?

Nothing this side of the channel unless it reaches 'True Detective' under currents.

Just watched this and it has definite potential........cheers !!!

Watched four episodes of Outlander today back to back. It's simply amazing and I wish there was more. I then moved onto tyrant, it's not really what I'd normally go for but very good nonetheless

Bigga said:
quiet_riot said:
Bigga said:
F#CK ME!!

Channel? Time?

Might have to wait a while til I've finished Deadwood.

Cheers

quiet_riot said:
Bigga said:
quiet_riot said:
Channel? Time?

Might have to wait a while til I've finished Deadwood.

Cheers

If not started watching Hell on wheels do so it's really good it's in its 4th season...

Cullen Bohannon, a former soldier and slaveholder, follows the track of a band of Union soldiers, the killers of his wife. This brings him to the middle of one of the biggest projects in US history, the building of the transcontinental railroad. After the war years in the 1860s, this undertaking connected the prospering east with the still wild west. -- IMDb Plot: Hell on Wheels (2011)

Boardwalk Empire and Sons of Anarchy are back this week. Can't wait...

bobmcfc said:
Watched four episodes of Outlander today back to back. It's simply amazing and I wish there was more. I then moved onto tyrant, it's not really what I'd normally go for but very good nonetheless

Now you're getting it, been engrossed in the first 4

Hand of god was so so, Ron without the gold Rolex is a travesty bigg, potential none the less!!!

Gomorrah is a must, 9/10!!!

nearing the end of season 1 of the wire, its good. not found it as great as its made out to be (the best series ever apparently) but im not disapointed either.

would anyone reccommend me taking the plunge into homeland, dexter and boardwalk empire?? got about a month to kill whilst i do absolutely nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.