TV Series

Looking for somert to get into tonight, any suggestions?

Seen the usual stuff, GOT, Breaking Bad.

Hate cop shows or anything overley American like the Sporanos.

stony said:
MCFC1993 said:
hertsblue said:
Its not bad but some of the acting is poor and whats with the names, Big Jim, Junior etc.

Haha ask Stephen King he written the book. I can put up with the acting because i'm enjoying the concept. Although Big Jim, Julia and Barbie's characters are played pretty well in my opinion, oh the the new scientist girl is alright, think she was in the latter seasons of Misfits.

If King wrote it the ending will be dogshit. He really should get someone to ghost write the endings to his books, because he is utterly fucking useless at it.

Has Mr King shagged your other half? You have a bit of a downer on him to say the least! Loved this book.

You're right about the ending though.

jimmy blue shoes said:
stony said:
MCFC1993 said:
Haha ask Stephen King he written the book. I can put up with the acting because i'm enjoying the concept. Although Big Jim, Julia and Barbie's characters are played pretty well in my opinion, oh the the new scientist girl is alright, think she was in the latter seasons of Misfits.

If King wrote it the ending will be dogshit. He really should get someone to ghost write the endings to his books, because he is utterly fucking useless at it.

Has Mr King shagged your other half? You have a bit of a downer on him to say the least! Loved this book.

You're right about the ending though.

I quite like King, just don't think he has a clue how to write a decent ending.

Tried to watch True a Detective. Got as far as 1/4 into ep2 and was falling asleep.
Amazing acting but sadly very very boring.

Gomorrah ?. Has this Mafia type series started yet or is it "in the can". I can't seem to find owt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.