TV Series

Bigga said:
Anyone a fan of 'The Batman' might look forward to some show about to hit called 'Gotham'. It's pre-Bats thing focusing on Lt. Gordon and the main protagonists as younger selves.

Blimey Bigga,you've posted that like its gone under the radar........To many,Gotham is the biggest must watch to hit the smallscreen in a good while,i cant wait,it looks awesome.
I believe it may be on Ch5,which is the only surprise.

Three episodes into Legends, I'm enjoying it so far, and Sean Bean isn't dead yet.

Not long now:

boardwalk5ka.jpg

Bigga said:
F#CK ME!!

If any of you liked 'True Detective' get on 'Hand of God', a Ron Pearlman vehicle!!

Based on ep 1, this could be a real fooking barn burner!!

Channel? Time?

quiet_riot said:
Bigga said:
F#CK ME!!

If any of you liked 'True Detective' get on 'Hand of God', a Ron Pearlman vehicle!!

Channel? Time?

Nothing this side of the channel unless it reaches 'True Detective' under currents.

I'm just laying it out there as it's on the int'web!

Bigga said:
quiet_riot said:
Bigga said:
F#CK ME!!

Channel? Time?

Nothing this side of the channel unless it reaches 'True Detective' under currents.

I'm just laying it out there as it's on the int'web!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.