TV Series

Friendly reminder that 1st 2 epiodes dropped in all the usual places as of this morning.
Cheers, my broadband should go live on Tuesday, I'll be busy for a few days after that ;)

That'll be 4 weeks to the day since Vodafone and/or Openreach screwed it up, never realised how much I depended upon it until it was gone.

Yeah, someone at work told me to watch Vigil (and I lasted 5 mins with Line of Duty so this would presumably be a cookie cut series).
Plot holes galore, but then again you hear some bizarre stuff going on in the armed forces in the news occasionally so what do I know.

I'm only watching to be polite (and she's lovely)....and I'm ill this weekend so just resting up catching up on box sets.

North Water looks good mind.
Will start that after I've finished We are who we are (iPlayer but HBO show).
Beautifully shot and with music by Dev Hynes is a nice piece of televisions....perhaps a tad tooooo slow.

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/09/we-are-who-we-are-review-luca-guadagnino-hbo-series-1234586157/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.