TV Series

Enjoying S3 of the Welsh-noir drama Hidden. Could be a bit deeper in character and plot for my liking, but a series worth watching. Good photography, good editing and a decent cast that you've not seen before. Unless you're Welsh of course! And some of it is spoken Welsh, so subtitles ahoy!

Really enjoyed the last episode of Peaky Blinders last night. It wasn't perfect (very contrived in places) but it was a bloody good way to end a fantastic series. I'll miss them all :-(
I loved the references to WW1, particularly as the ricochet of that was felt for years by men who had been there.
Thought it was all very well done to be honest

Have started watching The Terror. Really enjoyed 1st 2 episodes but my it's been slow going since. Up to episode 7 & will probably finish it but at this point not sure if I like it.

Really enjoyed the last episode of Peaky Blinders last night. It wasn't perfect (very contrived in places) but it was a bloody good way to end a fantastic series. I'll miss them all :-(
I loved the references to WW1, particularly as the ricochet of that was felt for years by men who had been there.
Thought it was all very well done to be honest
Yep - outstanding.

Never liked Westerns. Ever.
Watched 1883 last week - I'm hooked.
* Deadwood
* Justified
* Hell on Wheels
* Westworld
* Godless
* Hatfields & McCoys
* Lonesome Dove
A few more Western series to consider, pilgrim.
ebDlkEhk.gif

Enjoying S3 of the Welsh-noir drama Hidden. Could be a bit deeper in character and plot for my liking, but a series worth watching. Good photography, good editing and a decent cast that you've not seen before. Unless you're Welsh of course! And some of it is spoken Welsh, so subtitles ahoy!

Just about to finish the second series. The first series was excellent.

It’s been very good, similar in style to Scandi-type stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.