TV Series

Just glad it’s over tbh, they got one bit right in the last episode but that’s about all.
I can understand that, but I loved the way Tommy told Arthur "We have been dead since the war, at least this way I'll have a certificate."
Plus the mustard gas touch and the Armistice effect when his watch went off.
It certainly wasn't a perfect series or even a perfect ending, but those final touches (coupled with the "phoenix" thing at the end) were very poignant, and I think they did it well.

Started watching Severance on Apple TV - seemed a bit kooky at the start but it got a lot more compelling as the first episode went on.

It's got 98% or so approval on Rotten Tomatoes.

Anyways, one episode in and I'm hooked!

Last edited:
Just finished Peaky Blinders. Phenomenal tv.
Me too.
The last series was superb. Lots to keep you interested. The soundtrack, the atmosphere, the sets and the attention to detail, especially the art deco interiors all made up for a great series.
Despite being the star of the show, cillian wasn't the best actor in this show by a long shot. Arthur was the best character, followed by the superb Tom Hardy, who stole every scene he was in. A memorable and well produced series.
Hope they make another

Found me with nowt to watch so put on this Chucky tv series.

Just like the films which tbf I don't mind so will carry on and watch the full series, has had me chuckling at times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.