TV Series

Three episodes into Slow Horses on Apple TV with Gary Oldman in one the main roles. Shaping up very nicely indeed - could be a classic with other series in the pipeline. Based on Mick Herron’s Slough House espionage book series which I would thoroughly recommend. The narration on Audible is particularly good.

* Deadwood
* Justified
* Hell on Wheels
* Westworld
* Godless
* Hatfields & McCoys
* Lonesome Dove
A few more Western series to consider, pilgrim.
ebDlkEhk.gif
Wheres the show 1883 is a spin off from: Yellowstone?

'Moon Knight' continues to be an excellent watch!

I knew it would be an abstract link to the Marvel Universe, as reading the comics, but this rendition is better than I'd hoped giving it an Egyptian/ Middle Eastern spin to the show.

Kudos to Oscar Isaacs managing split personalities so well and having a very good comedic touch and timing!!

Can't believe there's only three eps left!

'Moon Knight' continues to be an excellent watch!

I knew it would be an abstract link to the Marvel Universe, as reading the comics, but this rendition is better than I'd hoped giving it an Egyptian/ Middle Eastern spin to the show.

Kudos to Oscar Isaacs managing split personalities so well and having a very good comedic touch and timing!!

Can't believe there's only three eps left!
You are a proper sad bastard.

Three episodes into Slow Horses on Apple TV with Gary Oldman in one the main roles. Shaping up very nicely indeed - could be a classic with other series in the pipeline. Based on Mick Herron’s Slough House espionage book series which I would thoroughly recommend. The narration on Audible is particularly good.
How good is it mate? Love spy stuff but am unsure with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.