TV Series

'Moon Knight' continues to be an excellent watch!

I knew it would be an abstract link to the Marvel Universe, as reading the comics, but this rendition is better than I'd hoped giving it an Egyptian/ Middle Eastern spin to the show.

Kudos to Oscar Isaacs managing split personalities so well and having a very good comedic touch and timing!!

Can't believe there's only three eps left!
Gonna start it soon fella . Love the marvel stuff

'Moon Knight' continues to be an excellent watch!

I knew it would be an abstract link to the Marvel Universe, as reading the comics, but this rendition is better than I'd hoped giving it an Egyptian/ Middle Eastern spin to the show.

Kudos to Oscar Isaacs managing split personalities so well and having a very good comedic touch and timing!!

Can't believe there's only three eps left!
Im gonna watch ep 3 later,but so far i havent been particularly impressed.Its a bit slow,its trying a bit too hard,especially form a comedic POV,and hasn't grabbed my attention.

Three episodes into Slow Horses on Apple TV with Gary Oldman in one the main roles. Shaping up very nicely indeed - could be a classic with other series in the pipeline. Based on Mick Herron’s Slough House espionage book series which I would thoroughly recommend. The narration on Audible is particularly good.
I struggled to get through Ep1 as it all seemed a bit toy.

Im gonna watch ep 3 later,but so far i havent been particularly impressed.Its a bit slow,its trying a bit too hard,especially form a comedic POV,and hasn't grabbed my attention.

I can understand that and can see why (as I've been seeing online as well) there's been some complaint over the show. Some have expressed the desire for more action, but I quite like the offbeat pacing. It has to marry both this and the 'Marvel' branding.

As for the comedic value, it's subtle and marks a definitive difference in characterisation between personalities. There's almost a 'Frank Spencer' quality (soft, but determined inner strength) about 'Steven Grant' which allows me to warm to him.

Got this off Amazon a few weeks back, probably the greatest TV series ever made.
The Wonder Years - The Complete Series: Deluxe Edition (26 disc box set) [DVD]
now it was good, at times it was very good, but the greatest series ever made.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.