TV Series

The sixth and final season of Better Call Saul has dropped (Ep1 & 2) at the usual sauces.
BQbg7J7.gif

Been looking forward to this.

Better Call Saul is ace. Loads better than Breaking Bad, IMO.

Slow Horses on Apple TV+ - I started watching this because it was so highly rated. First 2 episodes or so it was OK... but after episode 3, wow!

I'm not sure how this series will turn out but it's very well-acted, and has an engaging story line with likable characters.

It's about an MI-5 reject office called "Slough House" where disgraced MI-5 officers that don't quite merit outright firing are sent.

But things aren't so simple as this. Slough House actually contains several competent officers one of whom stumbles upon an intriguing case concerning the kidnapping of the son of Islamic parents by a far right group who threaten to behead him in retaliation for Islamic acts of similar nature.

What evolves is a complex narrative with twists that I'm very much hooked into. Highly recommended!
this is an excellent recommendation, cheers!

Finished the latest Top Boy last night - that ending was, well, unexpected!

Onto Better Call Saul now. Only finished Season 5 the other week so can't wait.

Watched 'From' recently. Enjoyable. Severance also looks promising.

Also, 1883, which, surprised to say, given that it's from the same stable as the Yellowstone nonsense, looks really good after a couple of episodes.

Watched 'From' recently. Enjoyable. Severance also looks promising.

Also, 1883, which, surprised to say, given that it's from the same stable as the Yellowstone nonsense, looks really good after a couple of episodes.

Loved from, good final episode too..hopefully season 2 is nailed on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.