TV Series

The sixth and final season of Better Call Saul has dropped (Ep1 & 2) at the usual sauces.
BQbg7J7.gif
I'll wait till its on ketchup

Severance also looks promising.
I almost gave up on Severance half way through the first episode. Didn’t think there was enough going on with either the storyline or the characters.

So glad that I stuck with it. The nearest points of reference are literary: Kafka, and Philip K. Dick at his most paranoid.

It also makes me think of Chris Morris’s Jam a little.

Just finished episode 7 convinced that the standard of the series could not be maintained but it was the most inventive so far.

Just watching 4 Blocks, after it was rated by some on here alongside Gomorrah. Sorry, but it's not even close!

I almost gave up on Severance half way through the first episode. Didn’t think there was enough going on with either the storyline or the characters.

So glad that I stuck with it. The nearest points of reference are literary: Kafka, and Philip K. Dick at his most paranoid.

It also makes me think of Chris Morris’s Jam a little.

Just finished episode 7 convinced that the standard of the series could not be maintained but it was the most inventive so far.

I was the same with severance. Half way through I was struggling to understand where it was going or if there was anything actually happening!

The season finale is probably the best single episode of TV i've ever watched. Won't say any more!

Really enjoying Halo. All the vehicles, weapons and aliens look great. The story is light but interesting.

Everytime I watch an episode of That Dirty Bag I fall asleep and wake to catch a piece that seems intriguing and then drift off again. I'll have to watch them again after some Red Bull.

Not watched the series yet but I have just read the first book and it really was excellent.

I did get around to watching the first episode of Peacemaker and holy crap, I'll not be bothering with any more. Truly terrible.
It really is excellent so far and very true to the first book. I would absolutely recommend the books in general (the narrator on Audible is the best I have heard and I have listened to a far few during lockdown). It’s John Le Carre stuff but grittier and for the 21st century.

Can’t wait for Better Call Saul.
Great how they’ve carried on to the finest detail from the last season.... watched the first two (excellent) but now have to wait till next week for the third... it’s going on till July..

For anybody that hasn’t seen it I’d highly recommend it

We waited till the start of lockdown to watch Breaking Bad which was also fantastic... I’ll be gutted when this season finishes but in reality we’ve seen who was in Breaking Bad so it doesn’t take a genius to work out possible outcomes (it’s a prequel) .... Still highly recommended however

First two episodes from the final season of Better Call Saul. Best show on television. The cinematography is incredible.

I also watched the first episode from the latest season of Inside No.9. It was a decent start.

I was the same with severance. Half way through I was struggling to understand where it was going or if there was anything actually happening!

The season finale is probably the best single episode of TV i've ever watched. Won't say any more!
Good shout. I enjoyed all of it but that last one is quality. Very clever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.