TV Series

'Moon Knight' continues to be an excellent watch!

I knew it would be an abstract link to the Marvel Universe, as reading the comics, but this rendition is better than I'd hoped giving it an Egyptian/ Middle Eastern spin to the show.

Kudos to Oscar Isaacs managing split personalities so well and having a very good comedic touch and timing!!

Can't believe there's only three eps left!

Moon Knight is excellent, it doesn't pretend to be anything other than it is and as such it is a well scripted, well acted, well written and imaginatively directed with great production values....

Great music as well...

First two episodes from the final season of Better Call Saul. Best show on television. The cinematography is incredible.

Yep, just finished ep 2 last night, the shot of the ant on your mans finger was beautiful.

I'm going to be gutted when this and Ozark end. I love tension building stomach clenching telly, and there arent many better than those two shows.

Just watched the latest episode of Halo, personally i think its great. It does get super-nerdy at times and there are defo huge clap-backs to the games, but i think you could watch it without any knowledge of the game.

Just watched the latest episode of Halo, personally i think its great. It does get super-nerdy at times and there are defo huge clap-backs to the games, but i think you could watch it without any knowledge of the game.
I am,last computer game i played was Paradroid ;-0

Have you gotten to ep 5 yet?

Truly epic in what it reveals and how it does it!!

Yes.

I'm an old fart so I should know better, but this series is a real guilty pleasure. I went in expecting very little given the genre and it took me completely by surprise how much I'm enjoying it.

As for episode 5, I didn't see that coming. They've been so ambitious with the source material, that while the reveal was unexpected it didn't jar with the story arc.

Fantasy TV at it's finest.

Yes.

I'm an old fart so I should know better, but this series is a real guilty pleasure. I went in expecting very little given the genre and it took me completely by surprise how much I'm enjoying it.

As for episode 5, I didn't see that coming. They've been so ambitious with the source material, that while the reveal was unexpected it didn't jar with the story arc.

Fantasy TV at it's finest.

100% echo that!

I think we've been so brainwashed by formulaic TV that when something comes along from leftfield, it makes stunning TV.

Whilst this is not as far leftfield as 'Legion', it's still as ambitious as you say, and holds the attention! Shame there's one ep left!

Has anyone watched Freeze the Fear with Wim Hof? Truly awful stuff, just where did they get Win from?
It is true what he says about cold showers and just being cold , i walked all winter in my summer dress , in the garden , zero, one degree temps for about twenty mins , makes you feel alive , then get into a warm bed , lovely . Lee mack spoils it for me though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.