TV Series

What series are you watching ?
Why, so you can spoil those too? ;)

j/k. The only series I have ongoing is the new Bosch Legacy. Usually wait till a full season drops but as 4 came out together I watched them when they did. Recently finished Alice in Borderland and All of Us Are Dead. Will be getting around to the 2nd season of Picard at some point soon now that's finished airing.

Depends if you like to let your viewing senses go with the flow and not question how things have happened to whatever extreme or 'improbable' TV to put it nicely.
In other words, it’s rubbish. First series is good and then it went seriously downhill. I don’t get the love in on Laura Linney either.. utterly one dimensional. Although that could be the writing.

I’m on the last episode of Ray Donovan.

After what I thought were some average series and some terrible episodes early doors, it’s been very good since series 4.

Although, he’s been hit, punched, pistol whipped, bottled in the head a bit too much and just seems to get on with things like nothing has happened to be considered believable. It’s still a good watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.