TV Series

Is Ozark worth continuing with? I’ve watched the first two episodes but can’t really get into it…
Yes, I'm 5 episodes from finishing S4.

There are some improbable events (aren't there always in these series?) but Jason Bateman and Julia Garner are very watchable and the production, the way it's filmed plus the location are all plusses for me.

Ruth is such a superb character, but her music choice in this last run of episodes is absolutely appalling.

Got to say, Top Boy is a superb series. Like a British version of Gomorrah.
Very well cast, brilliant storylines and made for some uncomfortable but gripping viewing 10/10

I’m on the last episode of Ray Donovan.

After what I thought were some average series and some terrible episodes early doors, it’s been very good since series 4.

Although, he’s been hit, punched, pistol whipped, bottled in the head a bit too much and just seems to get on with things like nothing has happened to be considered believable. It’s still a good watch.

Interesting.

For me, 'Ray Donovan' doesn't just "get on with things" like normal, though. He barely suppresses anything internally and can't connect to anyone!

He's, basically, a ticking time bomb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.