TV Series

Finally started watching From, ep 3 atm alright up to now, seen review say it was like lost so put me off but reminds me a bit more of Stephen Kings Desperation or the mist and very much wayward pines

Last edited:
Started watching Your Honor on Now TV / Sky Atlantic.

Noir murder thriller with Brian Cranston and the bloke who played Clay Davis in the Wire, set in New Orleans.

Really good so far. Pretty dark.

Finally started watching From, ep 3 atm alright up to now, seen review say it was like lost so put me off but reminds me a bit more of Stephen Kings Desperation or the mist and very much wayward pines
Don't know how many on here have watched Wayward Pines, but for those that haven't seen it, it's well worth a watch (series 1 at least).

I read the three books before watching the series and it's incredible how they packed the trilogy into a 10-episode series. It's a superb adaptation - the less you know going in, the better. Having read the books, the fun for me was watching how they managed the various reveals and each one was done superbly.

Watched Obi-Wan.

I thought it was a gripping.......YAWN.

What is it with all this shaky camera work! Is it part of a camera persons cv that they have to suffer from anxiety?
Annoying.
I'm watching The Confession. Filmed a lot with hand held camera.
Jerky and zoomy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.