TV Series

I'm watching Night Sky.
It's fucking barmy and the plot is full of daft holes (and I don't like Sissy Spacek)..........but somehow I can't stop watching it.

D.B.Cooper : Where Are You? - 4-part documentary on Netflix that was an interesting watch.
To be honest, you are none the wiser about who he might be, although one strong suspect was put forward. Well, some people said he was a strong suspect without providing any significant evidence.
I think the documentary was more about the people trying to crack the case than D.B.Cooper himself, but I still enjoyed it.

Euphoria Sky Atlantic

One episode in.... interesting, story telling technique is good too.

Mind you strong adult content, so be aware.

I'm watching Night Sky.
It's fucking barmy and the plot is full of daft holes (and I don't like Sissy Spacek)..........but somehow I can't stop watching it.
Was gonna watch it but saw it has been cancelled so binned it off.

Decided to watch Yellowjackets, not sure what the hype was about it's pretty boring and tame

Last edited:
Started to watch Foundation, not sure if already mentioned. Only into it at episode four but looks promising. If you have time to concentrate and like future based dramas you can do worse than this.
Lower your expectations for the remainder of the season. I won't be bothering with S2.

4 episodes into Banshee. Very good. Lots of action, lots of tits, great balance between serious and funny.

You can see where they got Homelander from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.