TV Series

Watched the first episode and can't quite bring myself to watch the rest. First season was excellent. 2nd pretty good. 3rd fucking awful.

Loved the film and was really excited about the series.

After rewatching season 1-3 For me it’s brilliant

After rewatching season 1-3 For me it’s brilliant
I watched a catch up on you tube and even that was confusing. The problem with androids in a series like this is that when they die and keep getting brought back it lessons the effect of them getting killed. Throw in the shifting time lines and even the main character being in other shells and it gets really muddled for a viewer.

A long way of saying its a bit over complicated for my liking. The big gap in between series didn't help.

Glad you're enjoying it though. I have them saved so may get round to it.

Just finished Outer Range.

WTF were the writers thinking on this and why didn’t somebody stop them at some stage and explain that it just wasn’t going to work?

I`ve been watching quite a bit on STV with some great series but then again I`m a big fan of anything from Walter Presents.
Walter presents is just the bees knees. I'd love to spend the evening sat in a big arm chair by the fire watching murder and mayhem around and then world the chat to him about it. I have watched lots of his stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.