TV Series

Crossfire the 'thriller' on BBC is fucking hilarious its so bad.

The premise is two 'terrorists' attack a spanish beach hotel. Cue much running around in corridors, whispering and calling separated relatives on mobiles (hint, a ringing phone might let the 'terrorists' know where you are).
Laugh out loud moment. Holidaymakers are cowering hidden in their hotel rooms from the masked assassins. In an attempt to discover which rooms might hold prospective victims, the assassin knocks on the door (although he has the master key) and hisses in the best faux spanish/english accent (is that you Manuel?) 'Room service?'
FFS 'yes, I ordered double hamburger and chips as I got a little bored with he random shooting, murder and mayhem!!!'

Oh my days its bad. Keeley Hawes, you should hang your head in shame.

Episode 3 tonight.
I can't wait.
Watched the first episode last night and they could easily have condensed it into about 10minutes if that

Looking forward to Inside Man - 4-part drama starts on the BBC, Monday.

Starring Stanley Tucci and David Tennant, it looks like one of those how-the-hell-are-all-these-characters-connected kind of affair.

Crossfire the 'thriller' on BBC is fucking hilarious its so bad.

The premise is two 'terrorists' attack a spanish beach hotel. Cue much running around in corridors, whispering and calling separated relatives on mobiles (hint, a ringing phone might let the 'terrorists' know where you are).
Laugh out loud moment. Holidaymakers are cowering hidden in their hotel rooms from the masked assassins. In an attempt to discover which rooms might hold prospective victims, the assassin knocks on the door (although he has the master key) and hisses in the best faux spanish/english accent (is that you Manuel?) 'Room service?'
FFS 'yes, I ordered double hamburger and chips as I got a little bored with he random shooting, murder and mayhem!!!'

Oh my days its bad. Keeley Hawes, you should hang your head in shame.

Episode 3 tonight.
I can't wait.
Was filmed in Tenerife. The hotel guests that usually rock up there are usually German or skandinavians in their 80s so if true to life there wouldn’t have been much running about going on, just the odd disgruntled murmur because the poolside beds have been compromised. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.