TV Series

I am trying crossfire , keeley hawks is in too many things really , she brings lots from her other dramas to the role so i find it hard to seperate them and believe it

Dahmer on Netflix. The lad had a few screw loose I think. Great acting especially by the bloke playing Jeffery, it drags a bit after first few episodes however. Very gruesome as youd expect, but not over the top as it could have been.

Dahmer on Netflix. The lad had a few screw loose I think. Great acting especially by the bloke playing Jeffery, it drags a bit after first few episodes however. Very gruesome as youd expect, but not over the top as it could have been.
Yeah I’ve mixed feelings on it really. Jesus he was one evil fucker and how he went as long as he did without being caught is just bonkers. It’s really well done and superbly acted by dahmer, but for me just started to drag on a little bit and should of been 6 episodes at most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.