TV Series

City on a Hill……Series 2 Kevin Bacon……good watch

Thanks for the recommendation. Hadn't heard of this show, but I'm a few episodes in to the first series now and really enjoying it.

Seeing Kevin Bacon in something other than those rubbish phone ads reminded me what a good actor he actually is, he's superb in this.

Wow....fair play and each to their own......but for me,the series just comes across as unengaging and unappealing ....the characters are weak and they have little to any charisma,i find myself not caring about their development or even their existence,In comparison to the Jackson films,this reimagination of the universe is toy town.

Not a fan myself, loved the films but in comparison it's clumpy and vague.

personally I think comparing the 2 is where people are judging each piece of wrongly.

They are both high fantasy, but different worlds and stories, focusing on different story telling and themes.

It's like comparing doctor who to quantum leap, both involve time travel and sci-fi but are fuck all the same otherwise
Yes,but you cant get away from the fact both appeal to the same audience.And,as with the above,one is very good and the other not so much....

People are raving about Dahmer. Pretty shitty of Netflix to not consult family of Dahmer's victims before producing. Netflix are profiteering from the horrific crimes of hat skinny prick and glorifying him whilst prolonging the suffering of families of the victims.

Ok. Just watched episode 6 of the Rings of Power and I have to say it was absolutely unbelievable. imo better and much much deeper than the trilogy. Ok it’s taken five episodes to get to this level but bloody hell that was good.

Thanks for the recommendation. Hadn't heard of this show, but I'm a few episodes in to the first series now and really enjoying it.

Seeing Kevin Bacon in something other than those rubbish phone ads reminded me what a good actor he actually is, he's superb in this.

£3 million for those adverts apparently. Fair play to the fucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.