TV Series

What channel is The Bear on?

It's a Fox show. You won't find it on Netflix or such, not sure?

If you have IPTV it will be on there, all eight episodes.

The main character is the same lad who plays Lip in the American version of Shameless.

Superb acting in it.

Last edited:
Really? to me the production feels like something more suited to CBBC.
Yeah! As a big GOT and Vikings fan, I think I've started to become a little bored of the focus on beheadings and guts spilling out (e.g constant death).

Rings of Power is just lighter and a bit more magical. Very PG stuff in general, but the world they've created with the landscapes and cities is pretty incredible and above the competition IMO.

Yeah! As a big GOT and Vikings fan, I think I've started to become a little bored of the focus on beheadings and guts spilling out (e.g constant death).

Rings of Power is just lighter and a bit more magical. Very PG stuff in general, but the world they've created with the landscapes and cities is pretty incredible and above the competition IMO.

I m not just talking the obvious stuff.....there is no depth or tension involved,its all very superficial and toy.
I will watch the series finale later in the hope there is something to look forward to in the next season.

The landscapes and settings for the stories are incredible and exactly what i imagined it to be. However its the characters and lack of real depth to the storyline i just struggle with. Characters just appear with no real backstory or history to them and we're expected to suddenly buy into their plot. We then get fleeting moments of them, or snippets of their history but its just not enough for me. The battle scenes are just part of the overall programme, but i think with RoP they have just really missed a trick in some of the incredible characters they could of developed but have just thrown at us all hotch potch of storylines and characters with no build up or plot to why we should like them.

That being said, ill stick with it and hopefully that comes in the final episodes and future series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.