TV Series

The Bear.

Outrageously good. Jeremy Allen White, such a great actor.

A very long time since I watched a series and felt a sense of loss the next one wasn't immediately available.
I thought this would be right up my street having worked in busy kitchens etc when I was younger, lasted about 30 minutes, it’s that whole Italian/American “thing” I’ve just never warmed to I think.

I thought this would be right up my street having worked in busy kitchens etc when I was younger, lasted about 30 minutes, it’s that whole Italian/American “thing” I’ve just never warmed to I think.

Just stick with it mate, that goes for anyone.

The first episode is just background introduction, but the episodes then come thick and fast, in terms of the tension ramping up and the pressure on the lad.

For me, it's the best thing I have watched this year, and I loved the White Lotus too.

The first episode is just background introduction, but the episodes then come thick and fast, in terms of the tension ramping up and the pressure on the lad.

For me, it's the best thing I have watched this year, and I loved the White Lotus too.
Cheers mate, I’ll give it another try.

Emmerdale was brilliant tonight, just thought I’d give it a mention, I know it’s not some supadupa sci fi or crime series like the Blacklist.

Yeah, it's great watch this.
Nearly finished the first series.

Great cast too.

Anyone watching (and may have been mentioned) Rise of the Nazisr: The Downfall in BBC2?
Part doc part recreation but they've shot it like an old film camera (in 4:3 format) so gives it added realism.

Borrows (unsurprisingly) from the film Downfall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.