TV Series

Best thing ive watched this year. Good news is theyre making a second .

I loved the show. Thought the main actor was phenomenal. But*****spoiler alert*****

the twist in the end was a bit shit. Just not practical. I felt it watching it, went online afterwards and a lot of people were saying the same team. I also think it is a self contained story, not sure it would be wise to do 3/4/5 seasons

I loved the show. Thought the main actor was phenomenal. But*****spoiler alert*****

the twist in the end was a bit shit. Just not practical. I felt it watching it, went online afterwards and a lot of people were saying the same team. I also think it is a self contained story, not sure it would be wise to do 3/4/5 seasons
Yes its a risk to go more than 1 season. It felt like lightening in a bottle. It would be hard to continue to capture that level of intensity but the characters and acting were sooo good I feel its right to at least give it a try.

I watched the bear a few weeks back. I don't know why I loved it, but I did. Just hooked from the first minute and watched them all in one sitting - pardon the pun. I'm still depressed there are no more episodes to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.