TV Series

I'm a huge fan of Father Brown - which you can watch on many platforms including Roku, Britbox, Prime Video or Apple TV.

Each episode is a lightweight, not-to-be-taken-all-too-seriously, short drama about a crime - often a murder. A who-done-it mystery with the same cast of protagonists, especially Father Brown, in search of the truth, in 1940's-1950's England.

Father Brown is a fun bit of escape from everyday worries and is one of my favorite series to watch.

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of Father Brown - which you can watch on many platforms including Roku, Britbox, Prime Video or Apple TV.

Each episode is a lightweight, not to be taken all too seriously short drama about a crime - often a murder. A who-done-it mystery with the same cast of protagonists, especially Father Brown, in search of the truth, in 1940's-1950's England.

Father Brown is a fun bit of escape from everyday worries and is one of my favorite series to watch.

Not to mention Bunty !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.