TV Series

I've not watched the latest episode, I've found that the characters are making such bad decisions it's infuriating me too much.

I assume they're trying to point out how flawed they are, but some of it's just maddening. And confusing the meaning of a dying man's last words is such a tired cliché.

I saw a promo for the last episode where Rhaenys could have killed all of her enemies with the dragon and ended the war before it even started and her obviously not doing it annoyed me to the point I can't be bothered to watch.

It’s exactly that. They’re all morons and it’s (ridiculously dumb) events that are moving everything forward.

Just finished 11/22/63, thought that was great.

Obviously watching House of the Dragon every week, its absolutely brilliant but, just like GOT, you really have to pay attention to whats going on and who everyone is, no phone browsing going on while watching that one!

Just finished 11/22/63, thought that was great.

Obviously watching House of the Dragon every week, its absolutely brilliant but, just like GOT, you really have to pay attention to whats going on and who everyone is, no phone browsing going on while watching that one!
The book is even better if you like reading

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.