TV Series

Up to the fifth episode of Cabinet of Curiosities. It’s great to see Crispin Glover again.

I’d say The Autopsy and The Outside are my favourites so far.

If you like Lovecraft, I think you’ll enjoy this show.

Just halfway through 'See' on its third and final season.

Although the world of blindness (limited by sighted actors and workable TV) has worn off as a unique aspect of entertainment, it still has magical moments in the fighting scenes.

However, one thing that truly stands out is actor Sylvia Hoecks' 'Queen Sibeth'! What amazing villainy on show and totally hamming it up! It's delicious to watch!

However, I place her second only to Jonathan Majors' live version of 'Kang'.

Two amazing TV acting entertainment of recent times for me.

Are there any better? I don't know.

Watched the first two episodes of a house of the Dragon like it a lot but just after two episodes I feel I know here it’s heading but it’s a 7.9/10 for those two episodes

Just halfway through 'See' on its third and final season.

Although the world of blindness (limited by sighted actors and workable TV) has worn off as a unique aspect of entertainment, it still has magical moments in the fighting scenes.

However, one thing that truly stands out is actor Sylvia Hoecks' 'Queen Sibeth'! What amazing villainy on show and totally hamming it up! It's delicious to watch!

However, I place her second only to Jonathan Majors' live version of 'Kang'.

Two amazing TV acting entertainment of recent times for me.

Are there any better? I don't know.

It’s so well written and I’m glad it’s now ended with the third season!

It’s fine balance from being ridiculous as in blind peoples fighting or going through the show they look so assured in what they do, maybe they’ve evolved over the 100 of years to when they are in was scenes it should be like it is portrayed..

Great show loved it..

Apple do some great tv shows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.