TV Series

Watched the first 10 episodes of the Sandman on Netflix, a bit weird but also compelling watching, the final episode is comic book style with a load of talking cats plotting to take over the world, bonkers

The Watcher - Netflix.

Fantastic and very well done, right until the last 20 minutes of the last episode where the ending was ridiculous with no outcome.
Watched the last episode earlier. Total nonsense. Ruined an otherwise very enjoyable series!

Watched the first 10 episodes of the Sandman on Netflix, a bit weird but also compelling watching, the final episode is comic book style with a load of talking cats plotting to take over the world, bonkers
The extra episode comprises two tales only one of which is animated. Both are stand-alone and lifted straight from the source material where there are plenty of diversions from the main story arc's. It was a nice little bonus to end the season with.

What stream is that on.
Is it a Killing, The Bridge type show?
It is on bbc four , you can binge it on iplayer i think , i caught it on the channel and was able to download it all , it is a police drama , mostly in norwaign (sp) but it involves the FBI so quite a bit in english , a few murders and their private lifes , he daughter is a journo so there is that angle as well

Ooh thank you, made my day that x
It's a bit confusing and might be a result of the pandemic affecting production in Norway, but the first series was ten episodes made up of two storylines of 5 episodes each, whereas the second series ended up being split into two, one storyline of 4 episodes in series 2 and the same in series 3. However, the BBC have just shown 2 and 3 as one series, they are all labelled series 2 on iPlayer.

It's a bit confusing and might be a result of the pandemic affecting production in Norway, but the first series was ten episodes made up of two storylines of 5 episodes each, whereas the second series ended up being split into two, one storyline of 4 episodes in series 2 and the same in series 3. However, the BBC have just shown 2 and 3 as one series, they are all labelled series 2 on iPlayer.
That is me confused ! I watched series two , now i have found series one to watch and now i know where three is so will check it out and see , thanks

Edit, Just said wisting into my sky q and got series one and two, no three yet

That is me confused ! I watched series two , now i have found series one to watch and now i know where three is so will check it out and see , thanks

Edit, Just said wisting into my sky q and got series one and two, no three yet
In total they have made 18 episodes, 10 in 2019, 8 in 2021 if that helps.

Yes, 1st one aired last night. I'll probably let it run through before starting it.
Looking forward to seeing Aubrey Plaza. She's crazy.
tumblr_on9tbhsJz41qju7m4o3_500.gif

Yup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.