TV Series

I’m 3 episodes into The Night Of - it’s an HBO produced crime / drama tv series from 2016 and it’s actually quite good so worth a look at for those who, like me, missed it back in the day.

I’ve read that it was loosely based on the first season of Criminal Justice - it had 13 Emmy nominations and won 5 so it has the medals.

Last edited:
watching American Gigolo last night (I think it's on HBO).
Only watched one episode but it looks like it's going to be very good.
Jon Bernthal (We own this City) and Gretchen Mol (Boardwalk Empire).
Update on this.
After the first episode, it has gone downhill rapidly and I have now changed my, "very good" to, "a steaming pile of shit".

I’m 3 episodes into The Night Of - it’s an HBO produced crime / drama tv series from 2016 and it’s actually quite good so worth a look at for those who, like me, missed it back in the day.

I’ve read that it was loosely based on the first season of Criminal Justice - it had 13 Emmy nominations and won 5 so it has the medals.
It is fantastic viewing. Enjoy

Am on the 5th series of Bones, 2nd time of viewing it's an excellent program for all those who like CSI with a bit of quirkiness thrown in.
I like all CSI shows. Also watched Bones long ago. I don't really like to rewatch the same series several times. So even if I liked one, I probably won't watch it again. That's why I search for recommendations in this thread, for example. I've recently installed surfshark with this tutorial, so I hope it'll broaden the content and I'll find sth interesting soon.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.