TV Series

Had no broadband for two days so binged house of the dragon, love love love

The only thing which was daft was keeping the king for ten yrs when he was so sick ten years before

I’m enjoying too Kaz. Only slight criticism was the way some of them suddenly aged between episodes which confused me.
I've been watching this too. Also watching the behind the scenes series along with it called House That Dragons Built. Explains the reasons behind the actors switching was to show that significant time had passed between those episodes.

I'm trying to get into Succession for a second (or third time). I keep hearing people raving about it so I'm assuming it gets better after it's pretty iffy start! Far too many cringeworthy characters that are making me want to hide behind the sofa... especially Macaulay Culkin's little brother. I'm only about 4 in.. gotta stick with it a bit.
I wasn't keen at first. I think I gave up after 1 episode, thought it was pretty garbage....then I went back to it and I kind of got it's satire and humour, the cringeworthy characters are part of it and mean't to be by the writers.
I ended up thinking it's one of my favourite tv shows and looking forward the next season.

There is a reason it won so many awards including Best Drama series by the Critics.

I wasn't keen at first. I think I gave up after 1 episode, thought it was pretty garbage....then I went back to it and I kind of got it's satire and humour, the cringeworthy characters are part of it and mean't to be by the writers.
I ended up thinking it's one of my favourite tv shows and looking forward the next season.

There is a reason it won so many awards including Best Drama series by the Critics.
Yeah well I've binged season 1 over the weekend, and I'm finally starting to get what everyone's raving about. You're right about the cringeworthy characters - I guess they make it what it is. It's just I found them very hard to bear at first - especially Greg! I'm looking forward to season 2 now though lol.. so it must have clicked with me!

Definitely a time travel moment when I landed back in Twin Peaks.
I left home at 17 and went to live with a lodger (in Wythenshawe/Peel Hall area). She was a huge city fan.
I'd come down in the evening and I'd watch this as her husband was off to play snooker.

She'd watch a few with me but I got the impression she was thinking....wtf is this.
Sometimes a relief when she went to bed early and I didn't feel so bad putting her through it.
Such a promising start to a post only for it to tail off.

Yeah well I've binged season 1 over the weekend, and I'm finally starting to get what everyone's raving about. You're right about the cringeworthy characters - I guess they make it what it is. It's just I found them very hard to bear at first - especially Greg! I'm looking forward to season 2 now though lol.. so it must have clicked with me!
Brian Cox is very good in it imo.

bit confusing , one or two looked the same and the queen looked younger than the character was ten years ago , took me an episode to settle back into it with lots of heads changed lol
Lol yeh I thought that. His skin had started falling off 10 years before. You'd last 3 months max in those days. Great series though. Loved it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.