TV Series

Just started watching something called 'Mr Inbetween' and really enjoying it. Australian drama / comedy about a guy who does bad things for bad people and the crap he gets up to. Really good so far.
Its a brilliant watch and Scott Ryan nails that lead role

Just started watching something called 'Mr Inbetween' and really enjoying it. Australian drama / comedy about a guy who does bad things for bad people and the crap he gets up to. Really good so far.

great series, gutted he stopped it.

It also started off with a 'Mockumentary' film called the Magician where he played the same character.

Only found this on youtube (poor quality)

I love western stuff pretty much exclusively due to The Man With No Name. So i saw this series drop and it piqued my interest. I am noting it here in case some of you want to check it out to.

"The English" (Amazon prime production) is about an English woman (Emily Blunt) who travels to America looking for who she believes is responsible for her sons death. This is in the midst, of The Civil War.

Not seen any of it yet myself but i'll give it a bash this evening.

Cheers mate.
I too love Western stuff so will check this out.

I'm trying to get into Succession for a second (or third time). I keep hearing people raving about it so I'm assuming it gets better after it's pretty iffy start! Far too many cringeworthy characters that are making me want to hide behind the sofa... especially Macaulay Culkin's little brother. I'm only about 4 in.. gotta stick with it a bit.
IMO you won’t find a likeable character in the series but there are some more horrible than others so you can still differentiate to find preferences between them.
The plus side is that it doesn’t matter who comes unstuck because they’re all twats so it’s always a cause for celebration.

Last edited:
Started watching Legion last night - it’s a 3 season Marvel production and I had a notion that it’d be something I had on in the background while messing about doing other things - I honestly didn’t expect it to be so good . . I just watched 3 episodes and did sod all else.

It’s from back in 2017 so all the Marvel fans will have seen it for sure but IMO the direction and acting is top notch so it should be enjoyable to many.
Impressions so far are; well grounded action adventure sci-fi fantasy with hints of one flew over the cuckoo‘s nest and K-Pax in the mix.
Well chuffed to have another 24 episodes ahead of me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.