TV Series

All those Neighbours lovers it’s coming back FreeVee on Amazon have saved it it will show all the older shows and coming back with a new series in 2023

Enjoying this

Shantaram is a semi-autobiographical story about an Australian heroin addict who escapes from prison and arrives in Bombay (Mumbai) with a fake passport. He assumes a new name, Lindsay There he meets Prabaker, a happy-go-lucky taxi driver. After he is robbed of all his money he moves from a hotel to the slums where Prabaker lives. In the slums he finds peace by opening a free-clinic. In search of more medicine he comes across a Mumbia Don (mafia boss) who helps Lindsay with his clinic and recruits him as a money launderer and passport foregoer. Lindsay falls in love with India while finding love, redemption, a purpose and heartbreak. He spends time in slums, company of mafia bosses, drug dens and in a tiny Indian village where he gains the name Shantaram.

Enjoying this

Shantaram is a semi-autobiographical story about an Australian heroin addict who escapes from prison and arrives in Bombay (Mumbai) with a fake passport. He assumes a new name, Lindsay There he meets Prabaker, a happy-go-lucky taxi driver. After he is robbed of all his money he moves from a hotel to the slums where Prabaker lives. In the slums he finds peace by opening a free-clinic. In search of more medicine he comes across a Mumbia Don (mafia boss) who helps Lindsay with his clinic and recruits him as a money launderer and passport foregoer. Lindsay falls in love with India while finding love, redemption, a purpose and heartbreak. He spends time in slums, company of mafia bosses, drug dens and in a tiny Indian village where he gains the name Shantaram.

Its very good,although,as with many adaptations,it differs from the book.

Andor on Disney has been brilliant, the first 2 episodes were a bit iffy but it's really taken off. The effects, the acting, the dialogue, the pacing have all been perfectly executed and I can't wait for the season finale next week.

Andor on Disney has been brilliant, the first 2 episodes were a bit iffy but it's really taken off. The effects, the acting, the dialogue, the pacing have all been perfectly executed and I can't wait for the season finale next week.

I think it's really shown up Disney's 6-8 episode model and the stupid run times (as low as 25 minutes) from The Mandalorian and some of the Marvel stuff.

A full length series gives so much more room to develop characters, and allows multiple plot lines to build and recede before converging in a finale.

I think it's the first Disney+ series where I've really looked forward to new episodes and watched them as they landed, instead of a few days later or letting them build up so I can binge watch.

Enjoying this

Just waiting for it to finish up before starting.

All those Neighbours lovers it’s coming back FreeVee on Amazon have saved it it will show all the older shows and coming back with a new series in 2023
Never heard of freevee on amazon , might be prime as well, i will have to rejoin , really happy to get it back , all those leaving stories that went on, will have to reverse those and get the characters back !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.